วันเสาร์ที่ 23 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Playhut Magic Playground Reviews


Playhut Magic Playground

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 10, 2007
By USAMOM

When we got this out my kids, all four of them 11 and under, went crazy! This has been used on rainy days, in hotel rooms when we are moving and when we visit family and there is nothing for my kids to do. It all fits in that little purple bag and hooks together very easy. It is durable, but I do not let my two older kids play in the tunnels only in the big tents. I will more than likely buy another set to go with this one too!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD CHOICE, October 27, 2007
By Mom of Two "mom of two"
Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

I bought this product for my four nieces and nephews and it could not of been a better buy. It is longer than I expected and the kids have lot of space to play. It does have a carrying bag for the smaller pieces and the tunnels are easy to put up or take down.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: